Hilux Pickup Owners Club & Online Community
Sign in to follow this  
scottie

Call me Stupid

scottie

OK OK get it over with I`m stupid or :sign_withstupid: :lol: 

I`ve been on the phone to gwillam aka annespram . How do I look for a club member so I can send him a message to reply to ? I`ve asked him to send me some pix.

Any help would be great on searching for specific members

Sparks

OK OK get it over with I`m stupid or :sign_withstupid: :lol: 

I`ve been on the phone to gwillam aka annespram . How do I look for a club member so I can send him a message to reply to ? I`ve asked him to send me some pix.

Any help would be great on searching for specific members

I had to ask Jan :blush: so click on search far right top, then click on members, then enter the name ;) 

scottie

I had to ask Jan :blush: so click on search far right top, then click on members, then enter the name ;) 

Did all that Mr Sparks 

Clicked members as well , I will give him a call now , But on the first hours chat he did ask how everybody was :thumbsup:

JasXPear

Did all that Mr Sparks 

You're not being daft mate.  

When the forum was updated to v4 they did away with the idea of separate login names and display names so now your login name is your display name too.

The problem is Gwillam aka Anns Pram had a different logon name to his display name and has never been back on to notice or check.

His display name is now his logon name of BOWONE so you couldnt find him

:thumbsup:

sparky jan

or enter as much of the name that you know is right, obviously the more you enter the less results you have to plough through

But as Jas says, may not always work following the update....

scottie

You're not being daft mate.  

When the forum was updated to v4 they did away with the idea of separate login names and display names so now your login name is your display name too.

The problem is Gwillam aka Anns Pram had a different logon name to his display name and has never been back on to notice or check.

His display name is now his logon name of BOWONE so you couldnt find him

:thumbsup:

Thanks mate fantastic  :thumbsup:

joker

Scottie I can't call you stupid ,,,,,,,,,only because I can't spell it lol

Sign in to follow this